This handmade wooden box is a must-buy for all the ladies. Made of Sheesham wood, this box will add zing to your dressing table. It measures 6 inches x 8 inches and is outlined with an elaborate border and precious gemstones. The front panel of the box is embellished with a vivid painting of Rani Gunakali, wife of Raga Malkauns, holding a lotus in hand. The image is created using crushed semi precious and precious stones, the color of which are natural and not dyed. The interior of the box is covered with velvet cloth, making it suitable for storing delicate items like jewelry.
- The box is made of Sheesham wood, which makes it highly durable.
- The box is laid with semi precious and precious gemstones, which makes it an ideal gift item.
- The alluring color of the gemstones is natural and not dyed.
- The wooden box is apt for storing delicate items like jewelry.
- The image on the box provides an insight into the Indian culture.