Handcrafted bangles have been a specialty of the artisans of western India. These metal bangles are a living example of the traditional folk art of our country.
Exuding ethnicity and vibrancy, these golden colored metals bangles come in a set of six pieces. The set includes two broad bangles and four thin bangles. Made of lacquer, they are studded with stones and square shaped mirrors. The size of each bangle is 2.8 inches in diameter, which is a standard wrist size for women.
- This bangle set made of metal and lacquer is purely handmade.
- The bangle set includes two wide bangles and four thin bangles.
- This bangle set is handcrafted by the artisans of western India.
- The stone and mirror work embellished on the bangles is alluring.
- It is sheer party wear item, which goes well with all traditional attires.